We are actively seeking pubs, bars, hotels, restaurants, wine merchants and vineyards from around the UK to act as collection partners who can collect their wine and prosecco corks. The process to sign up is simple!
- Let us know you would like to be a collection partner so we can add you to our collection partners map
- We will send you out a cardboard collection unit with poster, collection bag, luggage weighing scale and cable ties
- If appropriate, place the box in a location where staff and customers can drop off their natural wine, champagne and prosecco corks
- Fill the recycling sack
- When full email or call us
- We will email a pre-paid collection label to attach to the recycling sack and a courier will collect
- As soon as the corks are sold by us, we will donate a percentage of our profit to one of our nominated charity partners.
Places marked with a red recycling symbol are locations members of the public can physically drop your corks into. If you have any questions do let us know!